- The item I bought from you doesn’t fit! Help!
Wherever possible, I try to provide as many fitting options as I can. There are demos for all of my mesh wearable products, so I highly recommend that you try before you buy! There are some things that you may want to consider for getting your item to fit properly:
- Are you wearing the appropriate sized mesh for your body? Classic avatars will need to try one of the Standard Sizing or Classic Fitmesh options as applicable. If you are wearing a mesh body replacement, such as Slink Physique or Hourglass, or Maitreya’s Lara, be sure that you are wearing the one labled for your body replacement of choice.
- If you are in a classic avatar shape, are you wearing the included alpha layer? In most cases, the alpha will solve the issue of parts poking through. Please be sure to right-click and “add” the alpha if you are wearing other items which require alphas.
- If you are in a mesh body replacement, there is likely a HUD or other system for hiding or showing sections of your body. Please use this HUD to hide anything that wouldn’t be visible under the article of clothing anyway.
- I don’t like the item that I bought, can I get a refund?
As mentioned previously, there are demos for the vast majority of FxM products, so always be sure to try before you buy. Because of the no transfer nature of FxM items, refunds are not possible. If you are, however, dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact me and I will find a way to make things right.
- I want to give a gift to someone, can you change the permissions of your item(s)?
I do not sell my items no transfer to make your life more difficult, I assure you, but rather as convenience for the owners. Modify items in particular are sold with copy permissions so that if mistakes are made while resizing or readjusting, it is always possible to dig out a copy of it, or to request a re-delivery. If you would like to give a gift, you may do so through the Marketplace, or through any of my in-world vendors. You may also purchase Gift Cards, which are transfer, of course.
- I own/manage a mall, would you like to rent a spot?
At this time I am not looking to rent any other locations for FxM.
- I run an event in Second Life, would you like to participate?
There’s a very good chance I might, depending on what type of event it is! Please feel free to contact me in world to discuss it further!
- I am a blogger, and I would like to know if I can get a review copy of a product.
Please contact me in world, and send me your URL so that we may discuss this further. I am almost certainly happy to come to an arrangement with you.